Some of these blogs are imaginary, I-wish-they-existed types of blogs and some are real.
10. Saramarinara's, for obvious reasons.
9. KASM's "Every Day I write the Book" for its wit, relatability, and the fact that she is my sister.
8. Marcy Dibbleblotts' "How am I doin'?" because of her reference to old ladies' useful driving advice.
7. Heikaras' "People All Overthe World . . . Join Hands" because it is a feel-good blog and it offers all of us a chance for free deer hamburger.
6. Bono's blog about anything (we're talking his daily showering habits, what he ate for dinner, anything).
5. A blog that was dedicated entirely to complimenting my blog.
4. A blog that was nothing but pictures of Bono through ages, with insightful commentary.
3. The blog of Elvis--alive and well--in hiding.
2. Martha Stewart's Camp Cupcake blog--because I yearn for her well-being, not because I think it is funny that she is in prison.
1. A blog that is dedicated entirely to complimenting my blog (yes, I put it in here twice, this is no type-o)