Okay, so I totally stole the idea for this blog from both Kacy and Sarah Marinara. But I figured that, while the format is the same, the content is 100% authentic Carly. Enjoy.
1. I hide my inability to write long, funny essays in short, sometimes pithy, top ten lists.
2. I once put down "earwigs" as my greatest fear on one of those email personality quizzes that my friend takes really seriously.
3. I've already told you that I hug the TV, but have I mentioned that I also lovingly stroke the radio?
4. I have a passionate love affair with breakfast meats--bacon, in particular.
5. I refused to purchase some flour at Costco because it was made by ConAgra, which I now boycott after reading Fast Food Nation. I consider this my finest moment of protest.
6. Once I watched a U2 concert on Pay-Per-View with my friend, Robyn, and took notes about each song (what Bono was wearing, what he did on stage, and even the variations of the music).
7. Once I paid $100 to attend this conference called "Looking Back With Pleasure" on African American literature, and after attending one lecture, I made a break for Crossroads Plaza.
8. When I was little, I named my toes: the big toe was called "Leddo Leddo," and the little toe was called "Ink Frink," obviously.
9. I am so shallow that I can't even come up with ten exciting things about myself.