10. Bono: He wouldn't return my calls. What's up with that?
9. Darth Vader: He was already in line and everything--with an extra ticket, even--and he just pretended I wasn't standing right in front of him in my Princess Leah costume!
8. Marcy Dibbleblotts: Although it hardly seems possible with her living across the country and not having seen any of the Star Wars movies.
7. Fromage: He's never gonna comment on my blog, or go to Star Wars with me, is he?
6. My mom: But she hates strange creatures and hates the wierd names of strange creatures even more, so I couldn't have really expected to go with her.
5. Harrison Ford: I thought Hans Solo would be the perfect companion. Turns out he wants nothing to do with Star Wars now that he's in love with Callista Flockhart--I'm sure she fulfills his need for strange creatures with even stranger names.
4. Mike--I think eventually he'll go with me. But every time I bring it up, he sort of changes the subject. Hopefully this is not a snub, but a desire to rise above the Star Wars quagmire?
3. Napoleon Dynamite: Now there's a fellow who appreciates strange creatures and their weird names.
2. Jason Bateman as Michael on Arrested Development: Not only is he a cutie, but I could ride in that sweet stair car.
1. KACY: My own flesh and blood! I think this may constitute a snub.