10. Higher standards of cleanliness in public bathrooms.
9. DRYERS and washers that wash with hot or warm water.
6. Bread that doesn't suck.
5. The OPTION of hearing Karaoke.
4. The knowledge that if you order "beef stew," you will get a thick soup that contains beef, as well as other vegetables, such as carrots and potatoes, that "beef stew" is a common and universal dish, not a way to describe a large chunk of fatty meet resting atop a bed of white rice.
3. Not having to remove my shoes whenever I go inside someone's house.
2. The guarantee that if I order food at a restaurant, it WILL NOT contain large chunks of fat.
1. Never being offered--and having to go through the awkwardness of refusing--INTESTINES FRIED RICE.
Oh, yes, and being able to jump in the car and drive to Costco is a particularly sweet pleasure enjoyed by you spoiled, selfish Americans. Enjoy it. I hate you all.