10. Stevie Nicks: I like to think that I AM her, especially when I wear my tall black boots, my "Stevie Nicks lucky boots"
9. Debbie Harry: I just really like rebellious blondes who sing in front of rock bands. I mean, who doesn't admire "Blondie"? One time in church I accidentally announced that "Debbie Harry" would be giving the opening prayer instead of "Debbie Hardy." Someone asked me if she'd be singing "Heart of Glass" after the prayer.
8. Bono: It started out as pure attraction, but now I feel deeply that he and I would be best friends if only he would just repeal that restraining order.
7. Gwyneth Paltrow: I've kind of lost a lot of respect for her since she named her baby "Apple" (also, one time she said that she has a lot more going on than most people her age, which deeply offended my sister, who is Gwyneth's age, and who has three kids, which is, really, a lot going on). But I've gotten the "Sliding Doors" haircut too many times for it to be a coincidence. I feel like if I get that haircut, I will actually look like her.
6. Satine: It's not so much Nicole Kidman as it is the character she plays in Moulin Rouge. I wish I were Satine (minus the whole prostitute and dying of consumption thing). In fact, my MSN Messenger identity is Satine.
5. John Lennon: Kacy is right, Paul is better. John is far too complicated and has done some really stupid things involving nudity. But for some reason, I have always felt a cosmic connection with John. I want to reach out to him, to tell him it's okay that his mother left him.
4. Elvis: This needs no explanation.
3. Gwen Stefani: It all started with her song "A Simple Kind of Life," then intensified when she married Bush frontman, Gavin Rossdale.
2. Reese Witherspoon: I love her in "Legally Blonde" and admire her for having kids and staying married to Ryan Philippe, not that it would be all that difficult.
1. Lindsay Lohan: I think she's precious and I think that if I were sixteen again, I would try to emulate her, with that red hair. Also, I am totally on her side regarding the whole Hillary Duff/Lindsay Lohan rivalry thing.